Thursday, October 1, 2015

Naming convention for Animal Drawing Blog

Hey guys, this is Jackie again, in case most of you guys were concerned as to how the naming convention should be like this and I'll use my own name as an example to illustrate this:

Let's say I went to the LA Zoo then my convention should be like this.....

Jackie Bautista-Giraffes, Gerenuk, Zoo 

and my label should be the Zoo which is already there ready for me to click on the right hand side of the page. You guys don't need to mess around with the labels. It's already there for you.
Easy right? Should be. 

You guys need to post ALL the assignments Gary tells you to do, the blog is a simple way to post stuff and can be your salvation to prove you went on the trip or it can be the noose in which your grade will suffer in. 

That's all the info for now. Keep your eyes peeled on the Weekly Instruction Drawing tab as for all the PowerPoints will be posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment